Location Bowie, Maryland
Owner Thrive Senior Living
Architect THW Design
Founded in 2006, Thrive Senior Living is an innovative and high-growth operator of assisted living and memory care communities focused on improving resident’s quality of life through design and accountability.
With a need to increase facilities up the east coast, Wagman is currently constructing Tribute at Melford, nestled on 3 acres of land in a quiet and secluded area of Bowie, Maryland. The four-story, 120,000 SF building will accommodate 155 residents and includes a 47-space parking lot.
Amenities will include a movie theater with surround sound, a full-service beauty and barber salon, dining areas and a private dining room. The project will also feature two outdoor courtyards and multiple private conversation lounges.
This project is scheduled to be complete by January of 2019.
Key Challenges & Project Details
- New four-story, 120,000 SF assisted living and memory care community
- Situated on three acres of land, the building will accomodate 155 residents and will include a 47-space parking lot
- Amenities will include a movie theater with surround sound, a full-service beauty and barber salon, dining areas, two outdoor courtyards and multiple private conversation lounges
- Wagman is simultaneously working on Tribute at Black Hill in Germantown, MD, another facility for Thrive Senior Living
- This project is currently under construction