As an alternative to completely downsizing into an apartment, many seniors come to Normandie Ridge to take advantage of the cottages they offer.
Wagman’s Special Projects Group has been completing renovations to these cottages, which feature a variety of floor plans that include one or two bedrooms plus bath options.
Cottage renovations have included new kitchen appliances, kitchen cabinets and countertops, flooring, window blinds, walk-in closets, and light fixtures. Many of the cottages have received major upgrades to the bathroom, with renovations featuring new walk-in showers, vanities, mirrors, medicine cabinets and accessories. Washers and dryers have been installed to make laundry more accessible for residents.
Key Challenges & Project Details
- 725 – 1,100 SF renovations.
- Wagman must work with a variety of schedules to ensure cottages are ready for tenants on their move-in date.
- Renovations are completed on an occupied campus and require careful coordination of trades to keep residents safe around active construction areas.
- Residents are able to customize their cottage prior to moving in, selecting their flooring, paint colors and custom countertops.
- All Wagman employees on campus are following COVID-19 safety and social distancing protocols.