Crispus Attucks Association
Nutec Design Associates
Key Challenges & Project Details
- Construction management for renovation of 48,000 SF former Dallmeyer Building into a modern, high-tech office building, and construction of a 250-car parking structure, jointly valued at approximately $7.5 million.
- First green speculative office building in York County.
- Part of Crispus Attucks Association’s long-term effort to revitalize all four corners of South George Street and Boundary Avenue.
- Advisory services relative to state and federal grant funds and project financing, LEED certification, Keystone Opportunity Zone status tax-savings, historic preservation and HARB issues, and a flexible and creative approach to the work.
- LEED Silver certification
Commonwealth Design Award Recipient