National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, Inc.
Key Challenges & Project Details
- Construction Manager for world class museum.
- 24,000 SF renovation of existing facility to house clock exhibit and learning center and 26,300 SF addition to house offices.
- Exhibit area features curved partition, black ceiling, exposed spiral ductwork, and track lighting.
- Marble & granite floor and wood columns in lobby, featuring 52-foot high, 19-foot diameter rotunda with fiberglass & plastic moldings.
- Portico with 4 fluted Greek Doric columns on limestone bases, and Greek style pediment with 11 horological symbols.
- Gift shop, library, research center, and theater.
2000 - Excellence Award - ABC Keystone Chapter