Codo 28, LP
Murphy and Dittenhafer Architects, Inc.
Key Challenges & Project Details
- Co-developer and general contractor for innovative residential project in the heart of downtown York across from the York County Judicial Center.
- Renovation of historic, 26,000 SF building.
- Redevelopment will provide 11 rental lofts, and 700 SF of retail space.
- First LEED-registered apartment project in York County.
- “Green” features include daylighting, high-efficiency gas furnaces, refurbished wood flooring, rapidly renewable flooring products (bamboo & marmoleum), low-VOC carpets and paints, and water-saving faucets and dual flush toilets, building materials with recycled content and Energy Star appliances.
Commonwealth Gold Design Award
AIA Design Award