(York, PA) Members of Wagman’s executive team donated their faces for a good cause – a pi day fundraiser that benefits several nonprofit organizations who will be participating in Give Local York 2023.
Employees were able to purchase pies to toss at leadership with proceeds benefitting their nonprofit of choice:
- Women’s Care Center of York, PA (represented by Kevin McKeon, VP / General Counsel, Wagman, Inc.)
- For the Love of a Veteran, Inc. (represented by Bob Coppage, Senior VP / CFO, Wagman, Inc.)
- Children’s Aid Society, York, PA (represented by Jan Wagner, President, Wagman Construction, Inc.)
- Leg Up Farm (represented by Lisa Wagman Glezer, President, Wagman, Inc.)
- Harvest of Blessing (represented by Mike Glezer, CEO, Wagman, Inc.)
Over 100 pies were sold in advance and the employees who purchased them got to toss them at the leader in support of their designated nonprofit. The company raised over $1,500.
“We thought it would be fun to kick off Give Local with a ‘Pi’ theme this year. We were surprised with the volume of pies sold in a short amount of time,” comments Lisa Wagman Glezer. She adds, “Of course we had to offer sprinkles and a cherry on top. It was a fun way to bring people together with lots of laughter while benefitting nonprofit organizations in our community. We consider it a smashing success!”
A video recap of the event can be found here: https://youtu.be/V7ZohV4vQoA
Wagman, a sponsor of Give Local York, is also sponsoring matches on May 5, beginning at 3:14pm. For more information about Give Local York, visit www.givelocalyork.org.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, PA.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com.