Location Everett, PA
Owner Homewood Retirement Centers
Architect Noelker and Hull Associates, Inc.
Key Challenges & Project Details
- Self-performed trades include rough/finish carpentry, doors, frames & hardware, cabinets, countertops, and concrete.
- Pre-construction and construction services.
- New three-story, 50,657 SF, 32-unit, independent living apartment building with community services.
- New one-story community center with activity/dining room, country store, library, game rooms, hair salon.
- New 15-unit apartment wing addition to independent living apartment building
- New pool, integrated with a salt water desalination system, added to the community room
- Master plan will include another 15-unit apartment wing addition, totaling 62 apartments across campus