G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Partnership Receives Safety Award from Associated General Contractors of New Jersey
June 24, 2010 by Lisa Wagman Glezer
June 24, 2010
(York, PA) G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s joint venture partnership, Route 52 Constructors, was recently recognized by the Associated General Contractors of New Jersey for their outstanding safety record for the year 2009 – Zero Incidence Rate. Route 52 Constructors is a joint venture partnership between G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., of York, PA and R.E. Pierson Construction Co., of Swedesboro, NJ.
Route 52 Constructors was recognized for their “tremendous” safety record of Zero Incidence Rate which is well below the National Incidence Rate. The award was presented June 24, 2010 during the AGC New Jersey Annual Celebration and Membership meeting at The Breakers on The Ocean in Spring Lake, NJ.
Route 52 Constructors was awarded the $251 million contract for the Route 52 Causeway Bridge Replacement Project in NJ in 2009. Route 52 Constructors’ contract includes causeway bridge replacements connecting Somers Point to Ocean City, NJ and roadwork. The team will replace two bascule bridges on the causeway with four lane, high level fixed spans over Ship Channel and Beach Thorofare (Intracoastal Waterway). The high spanned bridges will eliminate the need for the drawbridges. The contract also includes roadway replacement and improvements between Ocean City and Somers Point, including the elimination of the Somers Point Circle.
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors