G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Partnership Receives Safety Award from Associated General Contractors of New Jersey
June 24, 2010 by Lisa Wagman Glezer
June 24, 2010
(York, PA) G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s joint venture partnership, Route 52 Constructors, was recently recognized by the Associated General Contractors of New Jersey for their outstanding safety record for the year 2009 – Zero Incidence Rate. Route 52 Constructors is a joint venture partnership between G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., of York, PA and R.E. Pierson Construction Co., of Swedesboro, NJ.
Route 52 Constructors was recognized for their “tremendous” safety record of Zero Incidence Rate which is well below the National Incidence Rate. The award was presented June 24, 2010 during the AGC New Jersey Annual Celebration and Membership meeting at The Breakers on The Ocean in Spring Lake, NJ.
Route 52 Constructors was awarded the $251 million contract for the Route 52 Causeway Bridge Replacement Project in NJ in 2009. Route 52 Constructors’ contract includes causeway bridge replacements connecting Somers Point to Ocean City, NJ and roadwork. The team will replace two bascule bridges on the causeway with four lane, high level fixed spans over Ship Channel and Beach Thorofare (Intracoastal Waterway). The high spanned bridges will eliminate the need for the drawbridges. The contract also includes roadway replacement and improvements between Ocean City and Somers Point, including the elimination of the Somers Point Circle.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center