December 7, 2015
Wagman, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA at an awards banquet on December 3, 2015 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA. Wagman ranked #18 among the Best Places to Work in PA, in the large company category.
November 24, 2015
Wagman offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia collected extra Halloween candy and other frequently requested items to be included in holiday care packages sent to troops. Wagman’s York, PA offices and Berryville, VA office collected items for Support Our American Recruits (S.O.A.R.), while Wagman’s Dinwiddie, VA office collected items for Operation Gratitude.
October 28, 2015
The United States Green Building Council (USGBC) of Central Pennsylvania honored Wagman Construction’s Dickinson College Kline Fitness Center Expansion project with the 2015 Higher Education Project of the Year award. Presented during the organization’s Forever Green Awards ceremony held at The Bond in York, Pennsylvania, on October 22, 2015, the program recognizes accomplishments in green building and sustainability by the region’s best designers, builders, and engineers.
October 22, 2015
On Monday, October 12, Mike Glezer, CEO of Wagman, Inc., was honored as one of Central Penn Business Journal’s Forty Under 40, for his commitment to business growth, professional excellence and community service. The evening reception and awards program was held at the Hilton Harrisburg.
October 5, 2015
Wagman was named among the Best Places to Work in PA for 2015! Mike Glezer, CEO of Wagman comments, “We are honored that we were once again voted among the best places to work! We continue to grow and learn through the best places survey process; every time we participate, we gain valuable feedback from our employees.” Glezer continues, “We have a great team at Wagman and many reasons to celebrate.
October 1, 2015
Pete Kaplan, CHST, Project Safety Manager at Wagman Heavy Civil, was recently recognized as one of National Safety Council’s “Rising Stars of Safety”. Kaplan is one of forty honorees in the Class of 2015, which includes safety professionals from across the country.
September 14, 2015
Wagman hosted their annual summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”. Employees were invited to bring their children/grandchildren to work. Older children were welcome to shadow employees for the day and a program for children of all ages was planned from 9 am - 1 pm.
July 30, 2015
York County-based Wagman Construction, Inc. was presented with the 2015 Project of the Year and Excellence Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors – Keystone Chapter for their Dickinson College Kline Fitness Center Expansion project.
July 28, 2015
Wagman Construction, Inc., a full service general contractor, reached 15 years without a lost time accident on July 28, 2015. This is a significant achievement in the construction industry. Mike Glezer, CEO, comments, “Safety is part of our culture, it’s a core value, and it is everyone’s responsibility. We are proud of everyone’s commitment to safety and congratulate them on this remarkable milestone.”
July 17, 2015
Wagman, Inc. sponsored its first “Can”struction contest. Offices and jobsites were broken into teams and invited to collect goods for local food banks. On the final day, teams had an hour and a half to “sculpt” the donations into sculptures. The engineers, creators and contractors prided themselves at delivering their projects “on time, on schedule and under budget”.
July 15, 2015
The Maryland Transportation Builders and Materials Association (MTBMA) held their 3rd annual Contractor Supervision Recognition Safety Awards Banquet. Ten Wagman employees were recognized for their leadership, which was responsible for maintaining accident-free worksites on Wagman’s Maryland projects.
July 9, 2015
Wagman was awarded the 2015 American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) “Helping Hand” Award. According to ARTBA, this honor recognizes “…organizations within the transportation industry that have exceptional strategic philanthropic programs—outside the scope of normal business operations— that strengthen, build, improve the quality of life and make a positive difference in their communities.”
April 23, 2015
Wagman Companies demonstrated their support for the 16th Annual National Work Zone Safety Awareness Week in March and continued efforts into April. Wagman employees were encouraged to “go orange” for the day on Wednesday, March 25th to help raise awareness and bring national attention to motorist and work zone safety.
April 10, 2015
Wagman is pleased to announce that Greg Andricos was promoted to President / COO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. Greg was previously Executive Vice President and has over 23 years of experience in the heavy civil construction industry.
April 1, 2015
The Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania (AICUP), has recently launched a Video Introduction Program (VIP) initiative to help identify representatives from each affiliate member organization.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman’s East Riverfront Transportation Project Recognized with APWA Award
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center