December 8, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA 2014 at an awards banquet on December 4, 2014 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA. Wagman ranked #8 among the Best Places to Work in PA, in the large company category.
November 26, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. sponsored food drives in their Pennsylvania and Virginia offices this fall. Wagman’s York, Pennsylvania offices teamed up to sponsor a “Stick it to Hunger” food drive to benefit the York County Food Bank and donated over 140 pounds of food.
October 23, 2014
York County-based Wagman Construction, Inc. recently completed two athletic facility projects at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pa.: the expansion of the Kline Fitness Center and renovations to the Biddle Field Complex.
October 3, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. was named among the Best Places to Work in PA for 2014. “It is quite an honor and an accomplishment to be recognized among the Best Places to Work in PA again!” states Mike Glezer, President & CEO of Wagman Companies, Inc.
August 29, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. broke ground for a new office in Dinwiddie, VA. G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. a nationally recognized leader in the heavy civil and transportation markets, acquired 25 acres for a new office and equipment service center on Simpson Road in January of 2014.
August 15, 2014
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted their annual summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 8, 2014.
July 30, 2014
On July 28, 2014, Wagman Construction achieved an amazing fourteen years without a lost-time accident, a significant achievement in the construction industry.
July 25, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. proudly supported the United Way of York County’s Day of Action on June 20, 2014. Twenty Wagman employees “Got Their Hands Dirty” to support the event.
July 24, 2014
York County-based Wagman Construction, Inc. received a 2014 Excellence in Construction Merit Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors – Keystone Chapter for their StoneRidge Poplar Run additions and renovations project.
July 8, 2014
Amid balloons and bricks and tents on the site, Homewood at Frederick recently celebrated the beginning of construction of The Lodge, an apartment building for active adults on the Willow Ponds campus.
May 27, 2014
The Maryland Transportation Builders and Materials Association (MTBMA) held their second annual Contractor Supervision Recognition Safety Awards banquet on April 25th to recognize accident-free performances during the 2013 calendar year.
March 7, 2014
York County-based Wagman Construction, Inc. is proud to announce Dale Clark, David Yantis, Elmer Miller and Gabriel Ferrara have earned the American Society for Healthcare Engineers (ASHE) Healthcare Construction Certificate.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center