December 8, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA 2014 at an awards banquet on December 4, 2014 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA. Wagman ranked #8 among the Best Places to Work in PA, in the large company category.
November 26, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. sponsored food drives in their Pennsylvania and Virginia offices this fall. Wagman’s York, Pennsylvania offices teamed up to sponsor a “Stick it to Hunger” food drive to benefit the York County Food Bank and donated over 140 pounds of food.
October 23, 2014
York County-based Wagman Construction, Inc. recently completed two athletic facility projects at Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pa.: the expansion of the Kline Fitness Center and renovations to the Biddle Field Complex.
October 3, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. was named among the Best Places to Work in PA for 2014. “It is quite an honor and an accomplishment to be recognized among the Best Places to Work in PA again!” states Mike Glezer, President & CEO of Wagman Companies, Inc.
August 29, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. broke ground for a new office in Dinwiddie, VA. G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. a nationally recognized leader in the heavy civil and transportation markets, acquired 25 acres for a new office and equipment service center on Simpson Road in January of 2014.
August 15, 2014
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted their annual summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 8, 2014.
July 30, 2014
On July 28, 2014, Wagman Construction achieved an amazing fourteen years without a lost-time accident, a significant achievement in the construction industry.
July 25, 2014
Wagman Companies, Inc. proudly supported the United Way of York County’s Day of Action on June 20, 2014. Twenty Wagman employees “Got Their Hands Dirty” to support the event.
July 24, 2014
York County-based Wagman Construction, Inc. received a 2014 Excellence in Construction Merit Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors – Keystone Chapter for their StoneRidge Poplar Run additions and renovations project.
July 8, 2014
Amid balloons and bricks and tents on the site, Homewood at Frederick recently celebrated the beginning of construction of The Lodge, an apartment building for active adults on the Willow Ponds campus.
May 27, 2014
The Maryland Transportation Builders and Materials Association (MTBMA) held their second annual Contractor Supervision Recognition Safety Awards banquet on April 25th to recognize accident-free performances during the 2013 calendar year.
March 7, 2014
York County-based Wagman Construction, Inc. is proud to announce Dale Clark, David Yantis, Elmer Miller and Gabriel Ferrara have earned the American Society for Healthcare Engineers (ASHE) Healthcare Construction Certificate.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors