December 6, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA 2013 at an awards banquet on December 5, 2013 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA. Wagman ranked #7 among the Best Places to Work in PA, in the large company category.
November 26, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. was named Corporation of the Year by the Central PA Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). According to the AFP, Wagman was selected for “extraordinary efforts not only to provide, but to raise funds for non-profit organizations, along with a strong commitment to the community which serves as inspiration to your employees and other businesses.”
November 14, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. sponsored a Stick It To Hunger food drive to benefit the York County Food Bank. Employees contributed by donating requested items at Wagman’s York offices.
September 30, 2013
“We are thrilled to be named among the Best Places to Work in PA again!” states Mike Glezer, President & CEO of Wagman Companies, Inc. “We take great pride in the fact that many employees spend the majority of their career and finish their career at Wagman while encouraging other family members to join the company.
August 27, 2013
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Receives ASHE’s Project of the Year Award for Route 52 Causeway Replacement Project
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s joint venture, Route 52 Constructors, received the 2013 Project of the Year Award for their work on the Route 52 Causeway Replacement project, in Ocean City and Somers Point, New Jersey.
August 2, 2013
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted a summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 2, 2013. Employees were invited to bring their children/grandchildren to work.
June 17, 2013
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. announces the acquisition of Key Construction Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries, D.W. Lyle Corporation and Key Constructors, Inc., each of whom provides heavy civil construction services out of offices in Virginia.
April 23, 2013
The Maryland Transportation Builders and Materials Association held their first annual Contractor Supervision Recognition Safety Awards banquet on April 12th to recognize accident-free performances during the 2012 calendar year.
April 18, 2013
The York County Delegation presented the Wagmans with a Citation in honor of their four generation commitment to the community.
April 16, 2013
Wagman Construction received the 2013 Gold Level STEP Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors -National organization.
April 16, 2013
Wagman Family Corporate Leadership was honored as the 2013 recipient of the Lutheran Social Services’ (LSS) Cornerstone Award in recognition the four generations of Wagmans who share a commitment to the community.
March 18, 2013
Wagman was part of the project team recognized for the successful implementation of the partnering process during the planning and construction of the Intercounty Connector – Contract B (ICC-B), East of MD 97 to West of U.S. 29 in Montgomery County.
January 30, 2013
Wagman Family Corporate Leadership was selected to be the 2013 recipients of the Lutheran Social Services’ (LSS) Cornerstone Award which recognizes their commitment to the community.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman’s East Riverfront Transportation Project Recognized with APWA Award
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center