December 6, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA 2013 at an awards banquet on December 5, 2013 at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA. Wagman ranked #7 among the Best Places to Work in PA, in the large company category.
November 26, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. was named Corporation of the Year by the Central PA Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP). According to the AFP, Wagman was selected for “extraordinary efforts not only to provide, but to raise funds for non-profit organizations, along with a strong commitment to the community which serves as inspiration to your employees and other businesses.”
November 14, 2013
Wagman Companies, Inc. sponsored a Stick It To Hunger food drive to benefit the York County Food Bank. Employees contributed by donating requested items at Wagman’s York offices.
September 30, 2013
“We are thrilled to be named among the Best Places to Work in PA again!” states Mike Glezer, President & CEO of Wagman Companies, Inc. “We take great pride in the fact that many employees spend the majority of their career and finish their career at Wagman while encouraging other family members to join the company.
August 27, 2013
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Receives ASHE’s Project of the Year Award for Route 52 Causeway Replacement Project
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s joint venture, Route 52 Constructors, received the 2013 Project of the Year Award for their work on the Route 52 Causeway Replacement project, in Ocean City and Somers Point, New Jersey.
August 2, 2013
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted a summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 2, 2013. Employees were invited to bring their children/grandchildren to work.
June 17, 2013
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. announces the acquisition of Key Construction Company, Inc. and its subsidiaries, D.W. Lyle Corporation and Key Constructors, Inc., each of whom provides heavy civil construction services out of offices in Virginia.
April 23, 2013
The Maryland Transportation Builders and Materials Association held their first annual Contractor Supervision Recognition Safety Awards banquet on April 12th to recognize accident-free performances during the 2012 calendar year.
April 18, 2013
The York County Delegation presented the Wagmans with a Citation in honor of their four generation commitment to the community.
April 16, 2013
Wagman Construction received the 2013 Gold Level STEP Award from the Associated Builders and Contractors -National organization.
April 16, 2013
Wagman Family Corporate Leadership was honored as the 2013 recipient of the Lutheran Social Services’ (LSS) Cornerstone Award in recognition the four generations of Wagmans who share a commitment to the community.
March 18, 2013
Wagman was part of the project team recognized for the successful implementation of the partnering process during the planning and construction of the Intercounty Connector – Contract B (ICC-B), East of MD 97 to West of U.S. 29 in Montgomery County.
January 30, 2013
Wagman Family Corporate Leadership was selected to be the 2013 recipients of the Lutheran Social Services’ (LSS) Cornerstone Award which recognizes their commitment to the community.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors