November 30, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was recognized among the Top 100 Best Places to Work in PA 2012 at an awards banquet on November 29, 2012, at the Lancaster County Convention Center in Lancaster, PA.
November 21, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. served as general contractor in the first “Bridge on Wheels” project in Maryland.
October 16, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. teamed up in 2011 to pursue Dulles Metrorail construction projects.
October 1, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was named among the Best Places to Work in PA for 2012. This is the eighth time in which G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. made the list.
August 31, 2012
August 6, 2012
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted a summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 3, 2012.
July 16, 2012
On July 10, 2012, Wagman Companies, Inc.’s Board of Directors elected Michael B. Glezer CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. and President & CEO of Wagman Companies, Inc.
July 2, 2012
Wagman Companies, Inc., the management and holding company of Wagman Construction, Inc. and G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., announces Kevin Snoke has joined Wagman Construction, Inc. as President/COO.
June 6, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Receives the ARTBA Globe Award for Environmental Excellence for Intercounty Connector – Contract B
The Intercounty Connector Contract B (ICC-B) project in Maryland was recently awarded the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) – Transportation Development Foundations 2012 Globe Award.
May 24, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was awarded 3 separate bridge rehabilitation contracts in North Carolina totaling almost $4 million in spring of 2012.
April 30, 2012
Intercounty Constructors, a joint venture of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., Granite Construction and Corman Construction recently received the 2012 Alliant Build America Award for their successful completion of Maryland’s Intercounty Connector Contract A (ICC-A) Project.
February 17, 2012
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. announces the acquisition of the Earth Support Division (ESD) of GeoConstructors, Inc.(GCI), a Virginia corporation headquartered in Purcellville, VA. The Earth Support Division was established when GeoConstructors, Inc. purchased Terratech of Virginia, LLC in 2007.
January 27, 2012
Richard E. Wagman Receives The Most Prestigious Industry Award: The Moles Award for Outstanding Achievement in Construction
Richard E. Wagman, Chairman & CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. received The Moles Award for Outstanding Achievement in Construction at the Moles Annual Award Dinner held January 25, 2012 at The New York Hilton.
January 19, 2012
Richard E. Wagman, Chairman & CEO of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. will receive The Moles Outstanding Achievement in Construction Award at the Moles Annual Award Dinner to be held Wednesday Evening, January 25, 2012 at The New York Hilton Hotel.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors