December 19, 2011
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s Joint Venture Received National Recognition Award for I-95/I-695 Interchange
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc.’s joint venture partnership was awarded the “2011 National Partnership for Highway Quality’s Special Recognition Award for a Structure Project” for the I-95/I-695 Interchange, I-695 Express Toll Lanes Project in Baltimore, Maryland.
December 13, 2011
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. opened a new office in Dunn, NC. G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. is a heavy civil contractor specializing in transportation infrastructure and has had an increasing amount of work in the Southern Region, particularly North Carolina and Louisiana.
December 2, 2011
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. ranked #4 among the Best Places to Work in PA for 2011 in the large-sized company category. This is the seventh time in which G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. made the list and the highest ranking to date.
November 9, 2011
Wagman’s Joint Venture – Intercounty Constructors - Awarded ENR’s Northeast Region Best Project of 2011
Intercounty Constructors, a joint venture of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc., Granite Construction and Corman Construction was recently selected as Engineering News Record’s (ENR) Northeast Region Best Project of 2011 for their successful completion of Maryland’s Intercounty Connector Contract A (ICC-A) Project.
November 1, 2011
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was named among the Best Places to Work in PA for 2011. This is the seventh time in which G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. made the list.
August 19, 2011
The Wagman Companies (G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. & Wagman Construction, Inc.) hosted a summer version of “Take Your Child to Work Day” on August 5, 2011. Employees were invited to bring their children/grandchildren to work.
August 19, 2011
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. has teamed to pursue Dulles Metrorail construction projects. The team, Dulles Metrorail Connectors (DMC), is comprised of Skanska USA Civil, Granite Construction Company, G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc, Trumbull Corporation, Facchina Construction Company and innovative, trusted designers Gannett Fleming and Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson. Public outreach specialist Stratacomm will help keep the public connected with the project.
July 27, 2011
Wagman Construction, Inc. (WCI) achieved an amazing eleven years without a lost-time accident, a significant accomplishment in the construction industry.
June 23, 2011
Wagman Completes Bridge in North Carolina
In May, Wagman began work on the Walter B. Jones Bridge project on US 264 over the Intracoastal Waterway, in Hyde County, North Carolina. Wagman’s project involved removing the top 1.25 inches of existing concrete from the deck by means of scarification and hydro-demolition, and replacing it with a Latex Modified Concrete overlay. During this project, Wagman was also responsible for maintenance and protection of traffic, milling and replacement of asphalt approaches, installing elastomeric concrete and joint seals, grooving bridge deck and installing pavement markings. Wagman had 45 calendar days to complete the project.
Latex Mixer Operators Maintain Safety Record
The Wagman Concrete Group’s Latex Division provides Latex Modified Concrete for a variety of different contractors in several different markets and states in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Wagman’s seven Latex Mixer Operators have the resilient attitude to get the job done safely and provide a quality product to our clients, even in the most adverse conditions and working environments. This group of individuals have performed their jobs safely without injury for two years and counting. They are the epitome of what Wagman represents by tackling difficult jobs and schedules, providing a safe working environment and producing a quality product and value to our customers.
April 1, 2011
Construction Management Resources, Inc. (CMR), the management and holding company of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. and Wagman Construction, Inc., announces it has recently changed the name to “Wagman Companies, Inc.”.
February 7, 2011
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. received 3 Awards of Excellence from the Maryland Quality Initiative (MdQI) at their annual conference February 3, 2011 in Baltimore, MD.
Wagman Concrete Group Expands to Louisiana
In February, Wagman travelled to New Roads and St. Francisville, Louisiana to furnish and install a Latex Modified Concrete overlay on the John James Audubon Bridge. Wagman is working for the Joint Venture team of Flatiron Construction, Granite Construction and Parsons Transportation Group. Wagman is providing the necessary equipment and skilled labor to install 1,384 CY of LMC.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman’s East Riverfront Transportation Project Recognized with APWA Award
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center