December 2, 2009
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was named among the Best Places to Work in PA in the medium-sized company category for 2009. Eight Wagman employees attended the Best Places to Work dinner event on December 1st to celebrate.
November 16, 2009
Wagman Construction has received LEED Certification for Interiors from the United States Green Building Council for its new office space in downtown York.
September 11, 2009
On September 11, 2009, eight Wagman employees spent their 8-hour work day volunteering their service at DreamWrights Youth & Family Theatre in downtown York.
August 20, 2009
Downtown, Inc. held its ninth annual Downtown First award program at the Strand Capitol on August 20, 2009, and presented its "Outstanding New Downtown Business" award to Wagman Construction, Inc. (WCI).
July 9, 2009
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was recently awarded a $4.8 million contract for multiple bridge repairs in Dauphin County, PA. Much of the work is upgrades to the barriers and walls of the bridges. Design by JMT is underway.
June 30, 2009
Wagman’s Joint Venture Team Awarded $250 Million Contract for Route 52 Causeway Bridge Replacement Project in New Jersey
G.A. & F.C. Wagman’s joint venture partnership, “Route 52 Constructors” was awarded the $251,041,310.35 contract for the Route 52 Causeway Bridge Replacement Project in NJ.
May 18, 2009
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was listed among Engineering News Record (ENR) Top 400 Contractors according to 2008 revenue. Wagman ranked #386 in the nation.
February 23, 2009
Wagman’s Joint Venture Team receives Contract for Maryland’s Intercounty Connector – Contract B (ICC-B)
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. and their joint venture partners received a “Notice to Proceed” for the Intercounty Connector – Contract B valued at $559,745,500.
February 13, 2009
Wagman Construction, Inc. (WCI) moved its offices to 231 North George Street. WCI occupies the first floor of the former York Auto Parts building, part of the Codo 241 redevelopment project in historic downtown York.
January 2, 2009
Rich Wagman, chairman and chief executive officer of G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. has been named 2009 TRIP Chairman. TRIP (The Road Information Program), is a national transportation research group. Rich has served on the TRIP Board since 2000.
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman’s East Riverfront Transportation Project Recognized with APWA Award
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center