Wagman Receives Safety Award from Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance
July 20, 2017 by Alyssa Girouard
July 20, 2017
(York, PA ) Wagman received a Contractor Safety Award during the 2017 Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) Spring Conference in Hampton, Va.
Wagman received a Contractor Safety Award – Honorable Mention in the “Greater than 750,000 Manhours” category. The award recognizes companies who provide a safe work environment for employees and the general public who travel through work zones. To qualify, applicants submitted a Safety Philosophy Profile, a Safety Operating Profile and documented EMR numbers.
Greg Andricos, President and COO of Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. and David Lyle, Vice President – Design-Build / Major Pursuits, Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc., accepted the award.
For more information about the Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA), please visit https://www.vtca.org/.
Wagman, Inc. is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil construction, full service general contracting, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa.
Wagman Heavy Civil is a nationally recognized leader within the industry. Wagman’s core competencies include: design-build, infrastructure, marine construction, bonded concrete overlays, grooving and grinding, and geotechnical construction services.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors