Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotion and New Hires
September 10, 2018 by Emilee Traver
September 10, 2018
(York, PA ) Wagman Construction announces the promotion of Mark Morrow to director of operations and welcomes James Weber as director of preconstruction and Jim Paschke as project executive.
“We have bolstered our leadership team, further strengthening Wagman’s ability to provide exceptional preconstruction and construction services. Together, they bring over 80 years of combined professional construction expertise and will enhance responsiveness and value to our clients externally and provide tremendous support to our staff internally,” said Michael J. Konieczka, president and chief operating officer at Wagman Construction.
Mark Morrow was named director of operations. With more than 30 years of experience with Wagman, Mark most recently served as a general superintendent. As director of operations, Morrow will oversee all Wagman field operations for consistent delivery of our projects, utilizing Lean Construction and the latest in innovation technologies and equipment to exceed all the desired objectives and expectations of our clients.
James Weber joined Wagman as director of preconstruction. Weber will be responsible for directing multiple functions preceding the construction phase including estimating, marketing, purchasing, and scheduling and contract management. With over 25 years’ experience working in the healthcare, pharmaceutical/laboratory, higher education, and corporate office building construction sectors for regional and international construction firms, Weber possesses knowledge of several delivery methods like lump sum, negotiated GMPs and Design-Build/IPD. As director of preconstruction, he will manage the budget, value engineering services and assist in design reviews to ensure complete development of the design process starting from the concept phase. He holds a bachelor of science in civil and construction engineering from Temple University.
Jim Paschke rejoined Wagman as project executive. In this role, Paschke will work closely with clients beginning in preconstruction and will stay with them throughout the construction and close-out phases of the project. He will ensure clients’ needs and objectives are consistently addressed throughout the project. Paschke brings more than 29 years of project management experience to this role. He holds a bachelor of architectural engineering from Pennsylvania State University. In addition, he is a LEED Accredited Professional and is Certified in Healthcare Compliance.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a full service general contractor, Wagman Construction facilitates growth and development in senior living, healthcare, higher education, urban, institutional and industrial markets in central Pennsylvania, Virginia & Maryland. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors