May 24, 2011
G.A. & F.C. Wagman Awarded 3 North Carolina Contracts & Grows Southern Operations
(York, PA) G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was awarded 3 separate bridge rehabilitation contracts in North Carolina totaling almost $4 million in spring of 2012:
DO00107- Mecklenburg County
US 74 exit to I-277
Contract Value: $627,374.25
DO00151- Iredell County
I-40 at mile marker 147
Contract Value: $483,688.65
C202994- Nash/Halifax/Northampton Counties
I-95 (17 bridge repairs on and over I-95)
Contract Value: $2,868,073.20
The bridge rehabilitation projects include various structural repairs and bridge deck overlays with Latex Modified Concrete. Wagman’s Concrete Group (www.wagmanconcrete.com) has been furnishing and installing Latex Modified Concrete for over 35 years.
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. opened an office in Dunn, NC in 2011 to better service clients and grow in the southern region. Wagman is expanding their North Carolina operation and currently has over 25 open positions posted on the Career Opportunities section of Wagman’s website.
G.A. & F.C. Wagman, Inc. was founded in 1902 and continues on today as a fourth generation, family-owned general contracting business headquartered in York, PA. Wagman is a heavy civil contractor specializing in transportation infrastructure and has grown to become a nationally recognized leader within the industry operating out of offices in Pennsylvania, Virginia and North Carolina. Wagman’s core competencies include design-build, bridges, structures, highways excavation, drainage, marine construction, modified concrete and geotechnical construction services. For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com.
For media inquiries please contact Lisa Wagman Glezer 717.577.4252
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors