Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
June 14, 2019 by Alyssa Girouard
June 14, 2019
(Dinwiddie, VA) Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. received a Contractor Safety Award during the 2019 Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA) Spring Transportation Construction Conference in Norfolk, Va.
Wagman was the “Category Winner”, the top honor for the Contractor Safety Award in the “100,000 – 250,000 Man Hours” category. The award recognizes companies who successfully demonstrate their commitment to a safe and healthy working environment. To qualify, applicants submitted a Safety Philosophy Profile, a Safety Operating Profile and documented EMR numbers.
Greg Andricos, president and coo of Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc., accepted the award.
For more information about the Virginia Transportation Construction Alliance (VTCA), please visit https://www.vtca.org/.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia and is headquartered in York, Pa. As a heavy civil contractor, Wagman is a nationally recognized leader within the industry. Wagman’s core competencies include: design-build, infrastructure, marine construction, modified concrete, grooving and grinding, and geotechnical construction services.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Sponsors Fifth Annual Food Drive & Sculpture Contest
- Lisa Wagman Glezer Inducted into Circle of Excellence
- Wagman’s East Riverfront Transportation Project Recognized with APWA Award
- Wagman Honored as Winner of Contractor Safety Award at VTCA
- Dickinson College’s Kline Fitness Center Receives LEED Gold Certification
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Shane Groff as BIM Engineer
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Receives HCCA Excellence in Infrastructure Award for Route 7 Virginia Project
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Receives Platinum STEP Award from ABC Keystone
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Battlefield Parkway Project
- Wagman Completes Transformation of New 1741 Club at PeoplesBank Park
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Welcomes Gerry Hargis as Senior Construction Manager
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Welcomes Joe Corson as Director of Business Development for Maryland
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Project Awarded for Engineering Excellence
- Wagman’s Berryville, VA Office Receives United Way Gold Award
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Presents First Subcontractor Award
- Wagman Welcomes Stephanie Kennedy, SPHR as Vice President of Human Resources
- Wagman Celebrates Construction Plans for Claymont Regional Transportation Center
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Recognized with Three Awards for MD 404 Project
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Claymont Regional Transportation Center