Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
November 21, 2018 by Alyssa Girouard
November 21, 2018
(York, PA) Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. announces they have been awarded the contract for the replacement of three bridges over MD 295 in Baltimore City, Md.
The $35 million project, awarded by the City of Baltimore, includes the replacement of the Maisel Street Pedestrian Bridge, Annapolis Road Bridge and Waterview Avenue Bridge. Work also includes corridor-wide guide sign replacement and Annapolis Road resurfacing.
Greg Andricos, president and COO of Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. comments, “Wagman is excited to work with the City of Baltimore to bring these improvements to the greater Baltimore community. Our goal is to deliver the project safely and minimize traffic and pedestrian impacts in the work zone during construction.”
Construction on the project is slated to begin in January 2019 and is scheduled to be complete in 2023.
Wagman is a multi-faceted construction firm with major operations in heavy civil, general construction, and geotechnical construction services. Founded in 1902, Wagman is a fourth generation, family-owned company with offices in Pennsylvania and Virginia. As a heavy civil contractor, Wagman is a nationally recognized leader within the industry. Wagman’s core competencies include: design-build, infrastructure, marine construction, modified concrete, grooving and grinding, and geotechnical construction services.
For more information about Wagman, please visit www.wagman.com
For media inquiries please contact Alyssa Girouard 717.767.8347
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Replacement of Three Bridges over MD 295
- Wagman Breaks Ground on York Revolution 1741 Club
- Wagman’s Vice President / General Counsel Named 2018 NUCA PA Associate of the Year
- Wagman Hosts Annual Summer Version of “Take Your Child to Work Day”
- Wagman Construction, Inc. Strengthens Team with Strategic Promotions and New Hires
- Wagman Construction has completed construction of the new York Academy Upper School
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Attends Groundbreaking for Rappahannock River Crossing Project
- Wagman Sponsors Food Drive & Sculpture Contest and Donates Over 3,000 Pounds of Food to Local Charities
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Completes Odd Fellows Road Interchange
- Michael J. Konieczka named President / COO of Wagman Construction, Inc.
- Wagman Heavy Civil, Inc. Awarded Contract for Rappahannock River Crossing
- Wagman welcomes Jody Keller and Dwight Weibel to outside Board of Directors